Education level: Bachelor of Science
Subject: B.Sc In Computer Science and Information Technology
School or university name : Islamic university of technology (IUT), an organ of ORGANIZATION OF ISLAMIC CONFERENCE (OIC).
CGPA: 3.42/4 (First Class)
Course work: Distributed operating system, RDBMS Programming, Computer Programming(C, C++, JAVA), Software Engineering and Quality measurement, Discrete Mathematics, Data Structure, Wear-less and mobile communication, Data and Telecommunication, Computer networks, Internet Engineering, Theory of Computing, Unix Programming, System Analysis, Algorithm, Computer Architecture, Compiler design, Software engineering, VLSI design and testing, Object oriented Analysis and design, Artificial intelligence and Expert System, Ecommerce and Web Programming, Neural network and Fuzzy system, System Programming and Security, Management Information System, Human Computer Interaction, Electrical Technology in Computer, Accounting, Human communication.
Education level: Higher Secondary School certification
GPA: 5/5 (stand in top 4% in whole country)
Education level: Secondary School Certification
GPA: 4.75/5 (stand in top 7% in whole country)
Additional Academic Background:
- 2016 – 2017, Be Ready - Leadership Development, RMIT Univeristy
- 2014 – 2014, Operations Management – Practitioner Certification at Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- 2015 – 2015, Enterprise System Engineering, at University of New South Wales (UNSW).
- 2013 – 2014, Leadership Development, at Lee Hecht Harrison (LLH) and RMIT University.
- 2014 – 2014, Technology Entrepreneurship, at Stanford University. Stood 5th in merit ranking inthe class.
- 2015 – 2015, Enterprise Architecture Design and Development, at Enterprise Architect, Australia.
- 2015 – 2015, Design Thinking in Business and Innovation, at University of Virginia.
- 2014-2015, Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK), Polytechnic West, Australia.
- 2014 – 2015, Design and Development of Educational Technology, at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- 2014 - 2015, Strategic Management, Open Training Institute, Australia.
- January 2011 – June 2011, Agile development and management at Tech Propulsion Labs.
- March 2011 – August 2011, Change Management planning, design and implementation at Chaotic Moon.
- October 2012 – December 2012, PRINCE II (Project in Controlled Environments) Project Management framework Training.
- December 2011 – March 2012, Stakeholder management at Tech Propulsion labs.
- 2014 –2014, Negotiation, at Stanford University.